Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cherimoya - Mystery and Blockbuster


Hey Guys!

Today I have for you a matte polish made by Cherimoya. I recently received this in my Nail Art Society December bag. Every month a bag is mailed to you containing a full size polish or polishes as well as tools to create a style that is trending in the nail art world. I think it is great for people who want to try the new trends but don't want to go out and constantly buy the supplies and have them sitting in a drawer leftover. 

Anyway, back to the nails! The silver polish on my accent nail is also a matte-n-a that was in the NAS bag and is named Blockbuster. These polishes are matte but I added top coat because it gives them so much more depth. Plus, I'm kind of impatient with drying time. :P

I did not use the sequence that were provided in the bag. Instead, I used studs that can be found here and hexagonal glitters that can be found here.

Also, here is a great tutorial on how to apply the hex glitter.



Happy polishing!

*Kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment