Friday, February 15, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Laced Up

Hey Guys!

Today I have the Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Laced Up. I found these on clearance at Target so I decided to grab the lace. I have yet to find the perfect lace stamp. Though I believe Vivid Lacquer is working on one now!

I have used these nail strips in the past and loved them but I think these lace ones were horrid! I had tip wear within one day even though I had put top coat on. That never happened before. Anyway, I loved the pattern so I saved it by adding black french tips with a striper and a steady hand. However, when I tried to take the strips off, there was a sticky residue and bits of the strip stuck on my fingers! It was impossible to get it all off. It finally went away after a shower and scrubbing my hands really hard.




Overall, I wasn't happy with these. I just hope it was just these ones that were bad because I do like to use the Sally Hansen nail strips when I'm in a time crunch. Especially since they fit my wide nail beds!

Now I will bit you adieu and leave you with this song that has been in my head the past few days!

*Kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment